ORANGE COUNTY, NY
• Hands on working experience with Oracle, MySQL, Mongo and PostGres databases.
• Experience with Oracle PLSQL, Functions, and Procedures
• Program a new SQL Server.
• Responsible for design, development, testing, troubleshooting, and performance testing.
• Assists in component architecture, performance engineering, product evaluation and support.
• Propose Software and Hardware upgrades.
• Evaluates new frameworks and assist with technology selection.
• Respond to technical issues or access problems. Required skills:
• Develop Complex SQL queries.
• Worked on performance tuning for SQL queries and databases.
• Comfortable in both Windows and Linux environment.
• Familiarity with Linux scripts.
• Have used or familiar with monitoring or query analyzers to diagnose issues and optimize database performance."
Nice to Have:
• Crystal Report generation experience.
• Active Batch exposure. Position Requirements:
• College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information sciences, or related field and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years of proven experience in Java Development – front end and back end.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
• Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.