POSITION SUMMARY: Primary function is to assist Information Technology Manager and Warehouse Manager in proper operation of computer network software, hardware, and field systems in warehouse in Pleasanton, Texas.
1. Assist in maintaining proper operation of network hardware and software in the warehouse office. Maintain the satellite communications from the warehouse to the field system.
2. Maintain inventory of computer equipment and post regular updates. Includes keeping accurate and orderly records of all distribution of equipment, returns and credits.
3. Maintain file of current computer industry rules and regulations.
4. Assist with clerical/office duties and responsibilities (filing, etc.) for the well rigs.
5. Perform all other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Conduct special projects as assigned.
2. Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
1. Possess good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP, and 2000.
2. Possess Starband and Directway satellite installer certifications.
3. Ability to use all related software.
4. Willing and able to learn any new program or hardware requirement.
5. Willing and able to learn any additional necessary office procedures.
Office, warehouse, and satellite and computer equipment.
1. Must have no physical problems with walking, climbing, stooping, pulling, and pushing.
2. Must be physically capable of lifting and carrying 40/100 pounds.
1. High school graduate. College a plus.
2. Four years experience in an Information Technology field.